Milngavie Old Parish Church

South face of Old St Paul's

This is Milngavie's first parish church and was built in 1840. It was in use until 1906, by which time it was too small for its congregation and was replaced by a building in Strathblane Road. Since that time it has served as a Civil Defence headquarters, restaurant and burgh halls, and has recently been converted into flats.


[Home] [Maps] [History] [Government]
[Commerce &
Industry]
[Education] [Transport] [Accommodation]
[West Highland
Way]
[Leisure] [Churches] [Medical services]
[Bibliography]
[Photo gallery]